Thursday, July 9, 2009

No cooking any more

Actually I enjoy cooking so much, especially the feeling to be indepent makes me more self-confident. I'm sorry, however, that it takes too much time to prepare for a meal. So perhaps I won't do so much cooking any more.Thanks to Kitty for her help during the cooking.Without her, I would have been eating noodles and junk food these days.
In the evening, after the discussion of small groups, I went to the CCRB for running. It was in the gym that I met a Chinese freshwoman of U-M who came from Shanghai, China. Interested in the Oxford Housing, she came with me and had a visit in our room. I hope that everything goes well with her.
Tomorrow I'm going to do research in the lab. I'm exciting about that.
By the way, I do appreciate what Mindy told us about how to write an E-mail in the class. I find it of great help for me.
Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Cooking IS so much fun - but I know what you mean about not having time to do it as much as you'd like. :(

    Maybe I'll see you at the CCRB sometime!

    ReplyDelete