Friday, July 10, 2009

Chinese shop!

Thank you so much for Ms. Jin picking me up at the Chinese shop, because I bought too many things. It was such an exciting thing to find product with Chinese title and introduction. It was perhaps the first time I knew what I was buying, haha. Actually the product are all made in China, though the prices are several times than the ones at home. However, it's still fantastic to see them abroad.
There is still an meaningful thing to mention. I send my parents a video-Email, in which they can see me and hear my voice at the same time. Though we make calls sometimes, to send a video in another thing. I hope they would like the way to communite.
I find it interesting to stay in the lab all day. I will continue my work next week.
I'm looking forward to tomorrow at Greenfield Village!

No comments:

Post a Comment